Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make a stash box.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by lovinglife420, Jan 13, 2011.

1. #1 lovinglife420, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
    The title says it all haha:) So pretty much all I want you guys to is to post instructions on how to make a stash box, post pictures on how to make a stash box, and last but not least post a vid on how to make a stash box. Thanks in advance guys.
    -Stay High-:smoke:

2. wood box.

i like cigar boxes, not only for stash spot but some of the older ones are pretty cool.

3. Wood boxes are cool, but cigar boxs for example if you got one you would instantly notice they aren't really smell proof. so use some sort of layer withing a wood box and it would be cool. like a custom rubber mold within the wood box.

4. the box that the psp came in i have a bowl chilum vapor genie papers some blunts 2 3.5 gram jars 3 lighters stem tin some tasty puffs

5. a safe with airtight containers

6. I use a wood box my mom gave to me a few years ago :D.

7. A leather zippered up bag, I don't carry glass so I'm not worried about things breaking.

8. I like tight vac jars

9. I use a cigar humidor with serperating panels in it. Got papers lighters and cheap rolling machine in one section. Got a Stone chillum and glass bowl in another section. then I have another, smaller box inside with a seperate lock on it for my stash