Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make a pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thejesterjester, May 16, 2009.

1. I want to make my own small pipe that could easily fit in my pocket. Does anyone know how I could?

2. Not really. Could you carve one out of wood?

3. Yeah thats what I was thinking. Do you think I would make a little chillum out of wood?

4. Seems like it wouldn't be too hard.

5. ok first take an empty 270 rifle shell, and a .357 pistol shell drill a hole to fit the 357 shell in the 270 shell. cut down the 357 shell to size drill a hole in the middle of it and put it in the 270 shell.

another good larger bowl is take 2 12 gram co2 cartiges empty them cut off the but end of one of them to the appropriate bowl size drill a hole in the middle and in the end of the other cartige and superglue the bowl on. the super glue does not melt so there are no toxic fumes.

6. or try using those sink thingy screw ons as like a bowl or something.

7. just buy a cheap glass pipe for like $5 at a headshop.

You could make one out of wood but You still need a screen so you'd have to go up to a headshop to buy a screen anyway so why not just buy a pipe while your there.

8. #8 spazx, May 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
    a few of mine, btw im alters on youtube if you couldnt get the hint
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5kASk0ZYiE&feature=channel_page]YouTube - How to make penpipes[/ame]
    and a homemade bong i sugggest using the trumpet mouthpiece it was alot more efficent,
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYgH109oZbU&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Homemade Bong[/ame]
    edit: these are stealthy, ive brought them into public buildings where carrying paraphanalia or smelling like weed is suspicious

9. a wooden bowl depends on the wood and what you have. I had a electric drill with some good nails and shit. I also had sand paper as well as allot of electrical suppliances via my dad's garage. I made a bowl by cuttin out a sketch of a bowl I drew onto the wood. Once done,I drilled a hole into my what would be mouth piece and my what would be the bowl part of the spoon. I then sanded thoroughly and started whittling the bowl part down. I also burned the bowl part of the spoon a little with my lighter. It took a while.

Another thing I did was I had a wooden flute, i stuck a socket wrench in one of the holes and used tape to cover the rest besides the mouthpiece and the hole before it for the shotty.

Also, the way I firs inhaled marijuana was by the "Soda can bowl." This is supposedly not very healthy, argued from the stupid, but is the truth. You drink your soda, pull the cap off and make sure the opening is downwards. You then bend the can and take a bulletin board needle [I forget what they are called] and poke allot of small holes in the can. You then stab the can on it's side or on the bottom and for a shotgun. Put the weed over the around 30 holes and inhale, shot, exhale. This thing is bad for you, but it was the first thing I ever smoked out of and does give you good rips.