Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Make A Pipe With A Socket?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr.Purp, May 5, 2014.

1. Hey guys. So recently I got my one hitter all clogged up with a stick, and 2 needles.... I cannot for the life of me get them out, i've tried everything except boiling it or throwing it in a fire. Toothpicks, nails, paperclips, nothing will make it budge and there is absolutely no airflow through the pipe.

Anyways, I have been trying to make something that i can smoke this herb out of, (its only about 2 small bowls left) and i have made a gravity bong, and that didnt get me high for very long, not sure why, probably didnt smoke enough, but with my one hitter i am able to smoke in my room without a smell using a sploof, so i have a socket, and it will not fit any pen tubes i could so far find. Anything i could stick a socket in to make a decent pipe for smoking with a sploof in my room. Sorry if this is in the wrong section or something, its my first post. 

Happy smoking everyone and thanks for your help in advance.

2. I take a pen and gut it then use the tube and place a socket that can fit in there. if its a push in pen i always keep that piece in there as a filter. 

3. google smoking with knives. Youre welcome

4. apples are safer then sockets, but a carrot does work in a pinch

5. YES! I love apple pipes. It sounds bad, but I usually get so high from it I eat part of the apple 

6. Lol if you're like on a legit budget what I used to do in my high school days was take that shiny metal thing off a #2 pencil and take off a cap off a pen. Bend one side of the metal thing so you make the hole smaller, and that's it. Or you can get a soda can and dent the middle, poke a few small holes and put the weed on top. (These are like for one time use though. And I wouldn't recommend doing it with these on a daily)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I forgot to mention that you connect the pen cap and the metal thing together.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I've seen vids on making a pipe with a socket and an empty chapstick tube or a gutted highlighter but an apple would be best.