How to make a nice homemade bong?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sly, Aug 13, 2006.

1. I'm bored out of my mind where i am right now, so my mind has been scrounging for entertainment. My friend has a nice glass bong, but...it broke..so that sucks. But since i enjoyed smoking out of it, i figure i may take a stab at creating a nice, homemade bong, however, i dont know how to make it truly nice. We made one before using a carrot, pen, and a gallon jug, and that worked nicely, but i wanted to upgrade and improve that idea....so...

Any pointers, suggestions, or ideas? I'm willing to spend a little bit of time and money on this badoy :)

2. use a waterbottle, a pen, and some foil.

stick the pen through the waterbottle kinda tilted, and wrap some foil around it like a bowl. make a carb hole, and there ya go!

3. take a pen tube and stick it tilted into a waterbottle. then make the bowl out of a sqaure cut out of an aluminum can, and fold it into a cone, then stick it into the pen tube.

4. ^^^then have fun smoking plastic...

go out to walmart or a thrift store and find yourself a bitchin vase.

go to fleetfarm or your local hardware store and buy a diamond tip drill bit.

you'll have to get creative on a bowl... i used a trumpet peice with some aluminum foil.

find something to use as a downstem and then get yourself some good glue and seal that shit all up.

5. soda bottle

fat highlighter

socket wrench that says "1/2" on it

trace the circumference of your fat highlighter on the side of soda bottle with sharpie. with a razor or exacto knife cut a hole tracing the circle you drew. hollow out the highlighter. stick socket into fat end of highlighter, should go down into the highlighter a few milimeters and then get stuck, airtight. stick a screen from your sink down into the socket. put electrical tape around the edges of hole you cut to make for a better seal and easier slide. stick the highlighter in the hole slanted and whatnot. put in some water, fill socket with sticky-icky, inhale, pull your bowl and slide out by the highlighter once you are ready to clear.

that's what i do yeah

6. dont bother with any home mades unless you have a glass bowl to put in it, just use an apple if you have no blunts or papers. an apple pipe tastes and smokes so much nicer then a home made socket or foil bowl.

7. nah man. get a gatorade bottle, a length of hose and a $2 cone piece. get a lighter and melt a hole about the half the size of the circumference of the hose on the side of the bottle. then while the plastic is still hot, jam the hose into the hole. the hose acts as the downstem, and should be a tight fit. jam the cone piece into the other end of the hose. also make a hole for the carb. dont use pens or alfoil. its shit. fill you new bong and smoke away!!! its good to learn how to make bongs like this. i love these bongs. there fun to make, use and they last for ever!!!!!:bongin:

8. jam this jam that jam this....i wanna jam your mom :D :D :D :D i made a bong out of a wine bottle....i drilled a hole in the side and taped 4 straws together.....the bows is on top and i have a tube going from the bown to the bottom of the water...i inserted the straw through a hole in the side of the bottle and made the tip go all the way to the top....inhale...smoke goes through the straw...looks cool too

9. can you please post some photos or something so i know what you's are talking about...

thanks .

10. use a glass bottle mayb a beer bottle and on the side there should b a line use the tip of sicors or sumtin small and jus make a line into the glass by movin the sisors or w.e u use up and down about the size of the slider or w.e u use 4 the and when the middle of it haz a hole take a small philips head screw driver and make it a lil bigger then use another tool 2 make it bigger untill the slider or w.e u use fits in

11. Me and my bro would always make Water bottle bongs in highschool :') miss this days :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Google it don't use foil
    Swim is for a different forum not here and don't use tin foil