Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make a Gravity BONG

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokenman10, Dec 29, 2008.

1. #1 Tokenman10, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
    k well you are gonna need these things

a litter bottle of some kind of pop or what ever

some weed mid besties or FIRE

a knife

water

Matchs or lighter

a bowl you can use tin foil but idk if ull like that

k pour all of ur pop into something to save when u are high

now cut the bottle at the bottem of it dont take to much of it off

now poke a pertty big hole in the top of the pop cap

now take some tin foil or ur boil and put it over the top of the hole that you just made if u use tin foil make sure theres a few holes in the bottem of it

now put the cut pop contanor with out the weed lit in water

lite the grass now slowly take the bottle out of the water and open the cap and inhale like you life depened on it!!!

sorry i couldnt put any images on but i dont have a camra yet but ill be geting one soon so i can post the pic up i hope you can understand what i just said well thanks for reading peace!!:wave:

BTW i WAS STONED WHEN I WROTE THIS SORRY!

2. so you were baked when you made this thread. no wonder it was hard to understand in some bits .

keep it up!:smoke:

3. haha I can tell you were a bit stoned ;-)