how to lower tolerance?

Discussion in 'General' started by jasonjasonjason, Apr 23, 2007.

1. so these days i have to smoke like 2-3 bowls of dank to get really high (enough to leave me comfortable) but i think this is too much. im wondering if i just start smoking 1 bowl every time i smoke, will my tolerance slowly start to go down until i start getting high enough off 1 bowl? or do i have to take a full break (dont want to do this..)

2. Take a few days off and drink lots of juice and water. That should lower it quite a bit

3. even stopping for a day you will notice a huge difference in highs (at least i do). I'm in the midst of a mini tolerance break from sat.-wednesday

4. Man my tolerance went way down after only a 5 day tolerance break, and I was still smoking a resin bowl or 2 a day during that. Before I needed, just like you, about 2 or 3 bowls to get a decent high going. Now it takes 1 pretty small bowl and I'm roasted.

I'm not sure if just cutting back on it would do as well for tolerance. Seems like it would take a lot longer than just stopping for a couple days.