Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to lower THC levels

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by darkbro568, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Is there a specific way to lower my thc levels in my body in a way that is quick and easy without using alot of niacin?
    I recently have been in a program that looks at your thc levels every 2 weeks im just trying to figure out how i can keep smokin maryj and have thc levels low when i go in

2. You mean drug tests?

Easy. Stop moking / some MUCH less. But if you smoke at ALL a drug test will most likely pick it up.

3. what kind of program is it? If it's a job or something that can get you in trouble i suggest you stop smoking.

4. just take a break from smoking
    entill ur done having to taking drug tests
    belive me its worth it

5. pee it out your system.drink a alot of water all day everyday and it be lowered Big time:wave:

6. just drinkin alot of water everyday will lower it?

7. If you're not smoking as well