How to loosen a girl up?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by AARON915, Mar 19, 2014.

1. You may need to assist the operation with a little prying action. Open the door before you walk in.

I swear I could fit a square peg in a round hole with enough KY.

2. It was definitely cause she was nervous guys, not the disease or whatever it is that makes a vagina really tight. She's a virgin so she didn't know what to expect, which made her nervous, so yeah. Next time I'll try and smoke with her first to get rid of the nervousness

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Well the procedure is similar to rodding out a clogged catalytic converter. Get a metal pole, stick it on in there and jerk it every which ways. 

4. Is it more effective if the pole is rusty?

5. take it slooow

Well no but the wider the bigger the pole the better

7. This

8. Send her my way 

9. Is this about her butt?

10. No, vag

Sounds like you have a good girl. How long do you spend with foreplay?

12. I think the foreplay lasted a good 15-20 minutes. Can't really remember exactly

13. if it's painful for her and you can't get it in even with lube she very well could suffer from vaginismus and she may not know because she is a virgin. some women with this condition can still use tampons and get exams fine but have difficultly with penetration. 

not saying that's the case cause obviously i don't know you or her, but don't totally dismiss it if the next time you try you have similar results. it may be worth getting checked into.

14. Dont be a bitch and lick her ass

15. She needs to relax!!! She needs to feel all comfortable and shit. A vagina can accommodate a freaking baby, i'm sure with some good foreplay she'll open up. Along with some mmm-yeaas, oh babyys.

16. Just an update guys, we tried again a few days ago. I picked up some KY and it worked great, basically slipped right in haha.

Like the guy at the top said. Enough KY anything will fit.