How To Know Who You Can Trust?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by L8Nrollinup, Jul 12, 2014.

1. So I started an op with a buddy I knew for years but hadn't seen in years either. It has been the biggest up hill battle with him how to split profits who pays for what and who does the work. Well he just came by at 4 am to take all of "HIS" things. Like trees I grew that I spent countless hours on. Just took em. Then on the way out he goes "are you mad?". Hahahahaha. No not at all. Your just stealing from me.
    So how do you find a trustworthy, friendly, basically easy to get along with, honest grower?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Wow, that sucks. The only person I trust that much is my husband. If I were single, I would grow alone and not tell *anybody* what I'm doing. Sorry that happened.

🍁CajunZombieKiller🍁

• Like Like x 1
  3. Your situation is so familiar. Here in CO I see that all the time.

really sucks my brother in green.

Set up alone and grow the best you can....

4. #4 GoldGrower, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    Why trust anybody? Sure there are people that can be trusted, but why run the risk? The only person who knows I grow is myself. There's simply no reason to involve anyone else, just not worth the risk

Obviously if you live with a partner they will know, hiding from them would be near impossible lol 

5. That sucks man, to be honest I wouldn't trust anybody with that info, maybe my parents but that's it.

6. only person I trust is my wife, not even my family or best friends know.

unfortunately theres people out there that are overtaken by greed no matter how nice you think they are (I seen it happen to my dad by his younger brother)

• Like Like x 1
  7. DTA

i'm a pessimist :laughing:

8. My general rules:

Don't trust anyone with any secret you wouldn't mind making public.

Don't trust anyone with money or valuables that you aren't willing to accept the loss of.

Don't waste yourself on people you gut-sense have a "user" character. (usually that "player" personality)

Cautiously back away, and disassociate from people who have game in their eyes.

Never accept a check with a smile for unreported income.

Always pay your parking tickets on time. (it's extortion and it's intended to fuck you up)

Get along with your neighbors. (it's well worth the compromise)

It's ok if old people drive slow.

• Like Like x 1