Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to know when you gotta stop gettin high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokabowl, Jun 12, 2011.

1. #1 tokabowl, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    if anyone needs a break from weed, its me. Thing is, I simply cannot get myself to quit, because why would I?
    I have nothing else to do and smoking makes me feel good/better.

Problem is, without weed I am a depressed, anxious, nervious wreck. I depend on weed to help with my social anxiety amongst other subliminal issues that I deal with on the daily.

I have been caught a number of times and CANNOT afford another arrest.

I can't fully convince myself that I need a break, like I'll think I do at times, but then a few days later I'm home alone and smoking feels like the perfect and harmless thing to do.

What do I do please help me!?!?!

EDIT: Would starting off only smoking once a week (I decide when the right time for that week is) a good way at cutting back?
    I just want to see who/how I am/act not depending on weed

2. smoke alone just stop getting caught? if you are getting arrested a number of times from smoking then you are doing something wrong

3. Find something constructive to do. Get a job, find a hobby, keep yourself occupied. Idle hands are the devils playthings.

4. when you make threads like this.

5. #6 Jazzyj, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Agreed. Don't smoke when you're out with people, don't drive with it in your car, don't carry it around with you. Just keep a stash at home for yourself when you think you really need it.

6. Iv'e smoked for 6 year's and HAVE never been caught by anyone!

7. Well first of all, if you use medically, you probably shouldn't stop unless you're using another way to keep your problems under control. It doesn't sound like it's taking over your life, it just sounds like you make really bad choices.

First thing to do, if you live in a medical state, get yourself licensed and you shouldn't have that problem anymore. Second thing you should do, get a job and do something productive. Not only will it make you a better person, but it will also probably help your self esteem, and anxiety by proxy. Third, if one isn't an option, and really even if it is, stop putting yourself in situations to get caught. Take your weed straight home. Don't ride with it unless you have to, and when you do, put it in your trunk under your spare tire, and obey all traffic laws. Toke in safe places.