How to know when weed is done in Arizer Solo?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by rodgersizsik, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Everytime I vape with the Solo, I do get vapor and do get high, but I don't know when to stop vaping the weed... The weed is always a dark brown, the WHOLE BOWL, is dark brown after one or two draws...

2. After one or two draws?

Can you take a picture of what the ground up bud looks like before and after you vape it?

I usually go till the flavor becomes unbearably bad.

3. #3 MacThatVape, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    [SUB]So your saying that when you load up a fresh new bowl and put the vape to an average vaping temp of 3 or 4, your bowl is dark brown in a matter of 2 draws? My bowl on #3 lasts me a whole 12 mins then I kick it till 4 or 5 and vape until it tastes bad just like Pot Head said. I used to only vape my bud till 60% until recently and now bowls last me twice as long[/SUB]

4. Yes guys, I take 2 long draws and I guess now I noticed only half of it it medium brown and after 4 long 10 second draws most of it is a dark brown. After probably 10 draws it is a very dark brown but not black. It never tastes bad though.

5. #5 MacThatVape, Dec 13, 2013
    after a couple long draws it will probably be brown but when you unpack the bowl your ABV should be a really dark dark brown almost coffee grind looking  
    http://forum.grasscity.com/vaporizers/1266130-my-abv-still-vape-able-pics-included.html

That's a post I made it has a pic of my ABV and most people were saying its 60% so judge off that

6. #6 keepsake, Dec 13, 2013
    I usually vape on 3 and turn it off at about 6 minutes.
    I find the taste is pretty much gone after about 4-5 draws.

7. It really is based on personal preference.  You can vape it as dark as you want to, but eventually youre gonna stop getting hits.

If you want to make edibles from the ABV, id vape it less than normal to make stronger edibles.  Plus the hits will taste better that way.

8. Damn you must have it turned up to 7

9. When it doesn't produce any vapor

10. If you read the fast paper in the box with your vape , you would of read if you want long smooth drawlz turn it up too 7!!!!!! Holy cow.. read instructions.. and it will smell burntish when it's been done