How to know if the shy/quiet type is into you and how to get em

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by automaticlover, Aug 1, 2011.

1. So I have a thing for this girl who is a bit of the quiet/shy type. We're friends but I can sense that there's a tiny something there....but I'm so unsure because it's hard to read someone who doesn't flirt that much, 'cause they're shy. Has anyone else experienced someone like this? How'd you get 'em? :)

2. Just hang with her and kinda tell her you enjoy hanging out with her and after you hang out more pop the question.
    It's not too hard,especially if she's shy,which means she's probably unexperienced with guys compared to most girls.

3. *bump*
    More on this please blades :D

4. ....ask her?

5. #5 Mellor, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah buy no-one wants to blow it completely by coming on too strong.
    sheesh rookie error :p

6. k, enjoy trying to read her mind in stead of knowing for sure then.

7. #7 Mellor, Aug 1, 2011
    Well that's just the point isn't it...

8. Direct approach is the best. It wastes less time.

9. #9 SwagCaleb, Aug 1, 2011
    Exactly.

10. Hang out with her twice and see if she opens up any. By the end of the second, no dice, ask to meet her friends, lol.

11. #11 AbydeBySolace, Aug 3, 2011
    The rape approach is even more efficient :)

Jk...maybe.

But,in my experience its always in the eyes.

I don't know how to explain this,its just in the eyes.

The way they look at you,the way she laughs at your jokes,I mean there's just so many things.

I guess experience is required here friend,do like nike and just do it :)

12. You had me agreeing until you said jk.
    JK....maybe :D

13. when do u rape her bro

14. The key to shy girls is to get them talking about shit they're really interested in. As is the case with most women, themselves is their favorite topic. I always find it kind of funny that you find a girl that's super shy and quiet and you get her talking about herself and you have trouble getting her to shut up.

15. [quote name='"[[jamminout']]"]

when do u rape her bro[/quote]

As soon as you get her alone and have prepared an alibi.

Don't forget the shovel..

16. ask to hang out... if you're at that point and you can safely say you think she likes you, then go for it.

whats the worse that could happen? maybe dont be aggressive when coming on, don't like touch her ass or anything. but if you're watching a movie get close to her cuddle, someshit.

i dated a shy girl so i remember how it first started. im quite shy myself though :3

17. Girl's hormones rage more than guys, so always know that she is more horny than you are. Don't let the shyness cover it up... she's just nervous.

18. #18 Mellor, Aug 5, 2011
    Girls are hornier than guys?!? How is that even possible? haha

19. They might not show it because they care too much about their social image, but trust me dood they are. Especially when they are on their period... this is the ideal time to tease them.

20. #20 Mellor, Aug 5, 2011
    Well, you learn something everyday...