Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to keep your weed fresh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TBoy420, Oct 5, 2013.

1. I buy either a half an ounce or an once at a time cuz I found it cheaper and more convenient. But how do I store it so the last couple grams don't seem to get stale cuz I apparently don't smoke it fast enough.

I know I'm a noob lol. I tried the search function and couldn't find an answer so I'll ask here.

2. Try some Mason jars or an airtight container !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. jar. you can find cheap ones at dollar store, but me personally, I browse the goodwill and salvation army stores for little stash boxes and such.

4. Something like this man

5. This is what I use ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380997971.960329.jpg 4 bucks at Walmart in the kitchen section

6. Like stated above, mason jars.