How to keep your lighter from being stolenw

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by xomarinax, Nov 12, 2013.

1. it happened again: went to a blaze sesh with two lighters, came home with none

what do you do keep people fmor taking your lighters and keep form forgetting they're yours???

2. entangle it in barbed wire next time :)

3. Haha that happens to me it's a pain in the ass I just carry a few on me so I always have one left on my person :)

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Put a sticker on it, or cover it in foil. Wrap it in electrical tape and tape a loop of string or a zip tie, so you can hang it on your keys.

Sent from my GT-P7300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I always just keep two on me. One that I know is in my pocket and the other which I know is with the bowl. That and I buy bic's with designs on them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. It's inevitable, shit you not I must of sub-consciously took hundreds of lighters and I've had hundreds taken off me, it's just a stoners habit to put the lighter in your pocket without thinking if its yours or not.

7. I use a lighter leash

8. i stole them. i'm a lighter thief. it's from being too protective of mine. it always goes right back in my pocket :laughing:

9. Before you leave check for your lighter/s and if you don't have one yell out "pocket check" and when you find who has it call them a lighter troll, laugh it off and head out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Lol I'm usually the one stealing the lighters. That seems to work for me. They can't take what's not yours:p

11. I used this thing called a lighter leash. U won't have it stolen anymore

Sent from my Huawei-U8665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Don't carry a lighter, thats what i do just start taxing everybody else's. Fucken good at it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. When your smoking a bowl, only use one lighter. When the bowl gets to you, you're going to need the lighter so they're going to have to hand it over and just make sure you have it when you're done, whoever took the last hit has your lighter if you don't. It happens all the time though just force of habit. And if you do it that way you won't look like a crazy lighter freak lol

14. Scratch it up with a knife or key or something. People will subconsiously notice something off about it (the texture) and realize that it isn't their lighter.

Usually

#FadedNation

15. Put it in your pocket after its done being used

16. Get new friends

17. Check with your dog's vet  ...
    See if he can implant a GPS in it for you.
    …  DAMN!  I still get good ideas like that when I'm stoned.

18. Lighter Leash! They're like $5s at a smokeshop. 
    I always have my one lighter just in case. 
    I also tend to buy one lighter whenever I have the chance to so I never run out. 

19. Um yeah, I don't know about those lighter leashes haha I might not wear one. but for me with the lighters I personalize them a bit ..fuck with the sticker, sharpie the metal etc.. Basically just keep an eye on my lighter so I'm not pissed later and lighterless >.<

20. I always end up so high that I'm not able to even comprehend that I don't have my lighter.. lol I tend to lose everything, even my phone. #StonerLife