Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to keep your bros from stealing your lighter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bhp70, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Buy a 5 pack of Bics and hand them out to all your bros. That way they wont need to steal!

2. Write "I'm gay" on it nobody will touch it

3. Hoping someone can answer my question. I know the lighter leash works on bics but is there a version for zippos? Thanks.

4. i have to be a whiny bitch and yell at every person who gets my lighter. once i get it back i stop bitching. it's something you have to do until everyone learns. i swear, it's like training dogs.

5. Eh. This doesn't bother me too much. Me and my friends usually end up swapping lighters during smoke sessions by accident. If I looked really hard I could probably find 2-3 bics in my room alone anyway.

If they took my zippo though... I'd be furious.

6. They have these cords that clip to your belt loops. You attach your lighter to it and it is difficult to get out of the holder. The cord snaps back to your belt when you let go. Prevents those pesky bickers hard body.

7. Fuck people like you. Noone steals lighters on purpose. Who cares its a lighter. If it is that big of a deal then quit having friends. LIGHTERS OVER FRIENDS U HERMIT

8. write your name in permanent marker onto your lighter simple.

9. just get a really nice lighter, i bought a chromed out dupont clone on deal extreme for 5 bucks, it looks like a $200 lighter though and no one tries to steal it from me, because they think i would try to kill them.

10. I just try to get ones with a design or something so I know it's mine and not one of the 2 blue ones being passed around.

11. Thats a lighter leash buddy. Real commercial product lol.

12. Stop giving them a lighter? And if they dont see it say u don't have one then take therez, chances r its urs anyway

13. Grab a sharpie. Write your name on the lighter!

14. #34 glasslover420, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    I used to use a lighter leash. But this is sooo much funnier :D. I want these stickers. Even if people do steal it, they'll be like "ahhhhhhhh he got us".

Sharpies never seemed to work well. I've known some people to just scrape their lighter on the ground on the bottom so they can id by the scratches lol.

Funny story.. Lighter leashes used to always screw me back in high school. Would go in baked with my lighter still hanging from my belt. Every fucking time..

15. [quote name='"DankMedical"']yeah man my friend C has a lighter attached a like cord/string to his belt, after someones done he reals it back in and sits there. hes a genius[/quote]

Hahahaha that's tight as fuck

16. i havent lost a lighter to my smoke group in almost a year. what i do is, if everyone has a lighter, then everyone uses their own. if not, we use 1 lighter, which stays with the bowl, and is returned to the person whose lighter it is at the end of the sesh. if like 2/3 have lighters we still pass 1 with the bowl so they dont get confused. if its a joint or blunt, we pass the light to whoever is gona spark it, and they hand it back as soon as they hit and pass it.
    i dont know, maybe its normal in most people's circles, but stealing people's lights doesnt fly with people i smoke with. i wouldnt chill with someone who steals my lighters.

17. I used to take black electrical tape and put a strip all the way around the lighter at the bottom so when I was in a sesh with some buddies we knew whos lighter it was.

18. Engrave them with initials or a picture