Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to keep urine body tempearature

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kokostoner93, Apr 28, 2011.

1. alright so i gotta drug test coming up and I am not clean. i'm bringing a friends piss that i plan on getting as soon as they tell me to go the testing area. what is the best way to keep the temp normal and also what is the best container. I was thinking eye dropper bottle since it has a nozzle that would squirt the piss out. thanks GC

2. I've never done this, but I've heard hand warmers work.

And as the container? I guess just something inconspicuous that will hold enough fluid.

3. i don't have handwarmers hahaha.i was thinking about tucking it in my boxers or put it under my armpits. thanks for the advice tho man just wanna see some more options.

4. This isn't a troll, but maybe your ass. :x

5. i actually heard under you sack near your ass will do it lol. but idk how much urine i should plan on bringing. when i got tested for the job you had to have two tubes filled. would a small eye drop container be enough. you know like those clear eyes travel things.