Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to keep it on the down low.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The_Change_Guy, Nov 8, 2009.

1. if you've got two acres bury it in your yard and only smoke when your home alone

2. Go to a friend's house and bake some cookies. Your parents aren't going to suspect snacks. Bake small chocolate chip cookies, get a package of Keebler cookies, eat them, and put your cannacookies in the package. Even if they suspected they had pot in them there's no way to know unless they eat one.

No smoke, no stash, after a while they quit worrying about it. If they keep finding your stash they're gonna figure out pretty quick they don't really need to search your shit, just give you a drug store piss test every once in a while.

3. get a vape?

4. hey thanks for all the great idea's guys. i've decided to buy my weed in larger amounts and i put in in behind a power outlet that i've taken the screws out of. i still cant toke up in or near the house but i think i can live without that.