How To Keep It Fresh

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by coochie_face, Apr 25, 2014.

1. #1 coochie_face, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    Ok been in a relationship for over a year, I've done the whole dress up thing but that didn't excite him more than usual. How can I keep it fresh and him interested?
    A surprise blowie? Or role play?
    Give a sista some tips:)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Wake him up via blow job. Spontaneous fucking.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Ask him what he'd be interested in trying. We can't give you advice on how to please your man when we aren't him and don't know what he's into

• Like Like x 1
  4. start with his mind. learn what his turn ons are explore the boundries. try not to be shocked or grossed out if you do get him to open up.

5. Let him walk in on you masturbating. 

6. a year and its getting slow? wtf....well be together 10 years in a few months and this woman still backs me up the wall with dat ass and drives me completelly insane with that body with nothing more than a look....but on a relatted note, get him pass out drunk and fuck him until he wakes up. hell yeaaaaa.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Haha we still have sex everyday, Idk I'm probably delusional in thinking he doesn't like it

8. I have no answers, I'd prob be bored af by now.

9. It's gotten to the point... finger in the butt... yep. :laughing:

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #10 The Third Eye, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    This was going to be my answer before I even stepped foot in the thread. Good job!

11. Sounds like he needs to spice things up for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app