Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to keep dank nug fresh?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TwiztidToker24, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Getting a 1/4 of some dank and I wanna keep it fresh for a few weeks. Im planning on saving it :D. How do i keep it from getting dried out and fresh in my room which is usually hot from a pellet stove?

2. Try putting it in a bag, its weird to keep weed in a bag, I know... but it might work.

3. Get a mason jar. They don't let any smell out and will keep your nugs fresh. Just keep it in a cool, dark place.

4. Haha thanks for the insight but bags don't keep the bud as fresh, they are usually better for more short term storage

5. [​IMG]

Airtight :cool:

6. Anything airtight...mason jars work best but they sell ziplock bags that are airtight (they come with a little thing to suck out the air)

7. A latched mason jar has always been my choice. About as airtight as you're going to get.

[​IMG]

8. Thanks for the replies, the latched mason jar is looking like a pretty good idea

9. Cheapest stoner accessory ever. I got mine at hobby lobby for $0.80. Try that if you have one close. :wave: