Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to keep chronic fresh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blasteroid, Sep 7, 2013.

1. ive got a mason jar. holds 15g's

ive heard that if you toss an orange peel with dried up weed into it that it makes it fluffy again..

does this work with lemon and lime peels too?

how about banana peels?

2. #2 HighSamurai, Sep 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2013
    i see this thread aint gettin much love so ill give ya my 2 cents...

I would invest in a smaller jar unless you plan on having that much bud on you at a time... plastic containers work, oversized pill bottles or keep it OG with a zip-lock lol

as for that fruit peel shit, ive been smoking for a long as time, but i didnt fuck around with that. as long as you keep you shit sealed nicely youre good, besides that fruit peel shit'll just fuck with your smoke anyway. hope i helped bro.

3. The orange peel method is very old, I never bothered with it but it may work.  Never heard of using banana peels.  

Two ziplock bags in a Mason jar, in the freezer, will keep a fresh batch almost like new for years.  Just take out a week or two's worth at a time and keep that stash wrapped up as you're using it.  

4. I used an orange peel once, worked pretty well actually. Just keep an eye on it so it doesn't absorb to much moisture. It'll help it burn a little slower too.