Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Keep Bud Fresh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The216, May 22, 2011.

1. Alright so I just picked up a 15 in ziploc bag and I missed my opportunity to toke :( . how can I keep it fresh so it will still be good for next weekend ?

2. glass mason jar.

3. Throw some lettuce in there

4. If you keep it in a ziploc or something where no moisture can get to it it should be just fine. Alternatively you could get a mason jar or something if you're really paranoid

5. I have been opening it up for about 20 minutes a day to let it air out . good idea ?

6. dude, it's weed, stop freaking out. it'll be just as fine if you threw it between your mattress and left it there for a month, i've found odd sacks of bud around my room that i havent seen in almost half a year just chillin in a ziplock...

and MORE FRESH AIR if anything with Oxidize it more... just leave it sealed and air tight.

7. Shit man, I had some weed in a piece of folded up paper for a month and all it did was get a bit dry. Still got me high as shit.

You got it in a bag and are only waiting a week don't worry about it, it will be fine.

8. mason jars and turkey bags are best but its only a week so a zip loc bag will do :smoke:

9. "you dont have to worry about marijuana loosing freshness if you smoke it all right away"

~Steve Jobs