Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Intensify your "High"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by billerbong101, Jan 15, 2009.

1. take a couple Vikidens. I know it isnt natural and bad for you and blah blah blah, but if your really desperate to get higher, pop or snort a couple and smoke a couple bowls. it works. Or if you want to get REALLY fucked up snort a xanax bar and smoke a blunt.

2. Roll a fat blunt and smoke it in a hot tub. Turn the jets on then sink down so only your mouth and nose are above the water. The pulsating sound of the jets and the hot water will make you drift off and trip out pretty good. Just be careful, i passed out like that a few weeks ago and my brother had to rescue me about an hour later.

3. Well get bout 5 grams of heads and make hash out of it then roll a joint
    then when you take a hit inhale and take a drink of something then exhale out of your nose
    This is done right will get you to a new level of high like dont go anywhere for bout 5 hours
    (BTW bring everything like snacks and drinks where your going to smoke before you do am talking MAJOR COUCH LOCK haha)

hope i helped :wave:

4. Use a vaporizer that shit will fuck you up

5. i'm used to reg/mid grade bud because my town is not that big. but about 45 minutes away, i can get whatever I want. i name it, dealer buys it. and that's the thing that gets me higher. smoke reg for awhile, pick up some green crack, and have a great night.

6. If you can smoke 6 bowls of AK47 an not get high, your superman. Are you inhaling?

7. Why would you post concerning something you don't have a fucking clue about? Salvia is a dissociative, LSD is a psychedelic. It's obvious that you have done neither. Stick to talking about weed junior, you're out of your element.

8. Do cool shit when your high. Don't just sit around the house. Go hiking.

9. Eat a mango 30 min before smoking

10. Right on, exactly. Make sure if you do though that you have everything you need to be safe, or you might find yourself home early due to paranoia.. its happened to me a few times.

I've found the besst way, ecspecially when you're only a little bit baked..

take a second and imagine if you felt the way you feel without smoking anything, or if you felt that way for the very first time.. I guarantee you will feel soo much higher.

11. Lol me and my buddies use to do this all the time to get more fucked up lol... We called them stand up tokes or standies for short haha brings back memories... but on topic, this poster pretty much covered them all.

12. Aye, mixing a pinch of salvia is definitely a good idea.

However, I do NOT recommend anybody EVER smoke salvia by itself. I heard somebody tell me this and I thought "Man that guy must be a pussy", so I went to the head shop and got some (this was after I had tried it 1 time mixed in with weed as a pinch).

I brought it home, smoked 1 solid hit of pure salvia. Nothing. One more hit.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see somebody, in trouble. They appear to be falling off a cliff.

I panic, and run over to save them. Dozens more people start falling off the cliff.

Despair.

Seconds later (felt like hours), I come to, standing on my couch with an armful of pillows :hello:

13. I-doser.

I-Doser: Binaural Brainwave Doses

Its a digital drug than manipulates your brainwaves. I have been experimenting with it alot recently, and last night i tryed it while high, (Taking the Marijuana IDoser) and it fucked me up.
    Big time. I'm going to be taking alot more of those while high. The effects are x10.

14. placebo

15. HAHAHHAHAHHA sounds fun cant wait! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

16. or try smoking a different strand go to a different dealer that usually helps me

17. I actually learned this on my last trip to Brazil. When you inhale, close your nostrils and mouth and blow the smoke through your brain. Like pressure the inhaled air to your head and hold it for a couple seconds. You really feel the THC hit you.

Imagine the transition of sober to high in and instant. In every hit.

They told me how they couldnt believe we dont do that in the u.s.

I've been doing that since that trip. cool to learn other smoking techniques from other countries and cultures.

keep burnin

18. lol no thanks, i think i'll keep my brain.

19. This. The mind is much more powerful than many would believe.

20. I've been told that before, but I never cough when I smoke and I definitely think I get high. Should I start coughing??