Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Intensify your "High"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by billerbong101, Jan 15, 2009.

1. for the love of fuck people, don't smoke crushed seroquel or kool aid powder

mother fuckers putting ovaltine and sheit in their weed...

[​IMG]

2. a few brewskies

3. Definitely. . . Try those really heavy indicas. The crazy mind-numbing-"I used to be writhing in pain because of cancer but now im really stoned"-weed. Like Romulan.

4. Haha, there we go. That will deffenatley do it.

5. glucose tablet right before u smoke (i think thats the right *tose my friend said id have to check) is suppose to make u way higher. my friends boss was told this after he sold weed to his chem teacher in college. if a college chem teacher said it im pretty sure its right ill have to try it tho. also making fire crackers got me rediculously fucked up off of just mids! baking shit works real well since ur digesting it and i was high for atleast 4 hours prob felt it for like 6 tho! also try smoking then taking valarian root! its a natural root in the opiate family and it makes you feel like fucking jello. my legs never felt so fucking weird but good. we took it at a party and just kept stomping around cause it felt good. take atleast 2 but id reccomend 4 or 5. my friend who bought the bottle took 10 the next day and i think got up to like 20 in 1 day. i would def reccomend it tho!

6. actually taking 5-htp like 30 mins before you blaze will give you a more energetic and active high

7. haul more in per toke, hold it longer, use a bong or vape, aqualungs, hot knives... take a break for 2 weeks to a month.

8. 1.)take kava kava pills(not too much), wait like an hour or two then smoke a blunt.
    2.)use a gravity bong.
    3.) smoke a cigarette after a smoking session.
    4.)hold the smoke in.
    5.) have sex when you're high.

9. Kava tea is much better than the pills.

10. the only real thing that will work is holding in your tokes.

PM me if this works.

try 15-20sec+ and lemme know how it goes

11. DO NOT do this mess

12. Try somking Wormwood before your sesh, and during it. I hear it intesifys your high and tastes pleasent

13. ripe mangos

14. um yah... after smoking everyday for the past 30 years, i would have to say spend the bigger bucks, get the better quality ... guaranted to work.
    every now and again, i'll grab me a vile of hash oil.... or some good blk hash.. to get that real ass kick high!

15. ANY1 THAT SMOKES BUD SHOULD TRY THIS

Step 1 - Hold the intention of 'exploring the high' in the mind before a smoke session. By 'exploring' we mean observing it in detail, while at the same time focusing on getting higher and higher.
    Step 2 - Take a puff of smoke and hold it in the lungs in a calm, relaxed manner.
    Step 3 - While holding this breath, notice the onset of 'the high' as it enters the lungs and spreads throughout the body. Be particularly observant of the high feelings in the area of the heart.
    Step 4 - Exhale while remaining focused on your observation of the high state now present in the body/mind. Let thoughts continue to slip away to the point that only awareness of the high remains. Know that you can be a state of mind rather than a string of thoughts.
    Step 5 - Know that the high is a sacred thing. It is an opportunity for unlimited personal gain, and to view it as such opens the door to this potential. Remain focused on the high itself and when thoughts intrude, return to that focus. As the mind remains focused on only the high, the high is then amplified even more.
    Step 6 - The high is at this point, even higher than it was originally. In other words, the pitch of feeling and level of energy associated with it are increasing to greater and greater levels. This occurs because anything the mind focuses upon it increases. Don't get overwhelmed by this. Stay relaxed, and see just how far you can 'explore the high'. As the high increases stay focused upon it, and this will increase it even more, especially with a second and third puff. It will be felt bodywide, but take particular notice of the feelings in the heart, the head and base of the spine. Stay with this focus for at least 20 minutes...

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_spirit6.shtml

16. Is this based on recent experience? I bought it here before it was made illegal but have never bothered trying since.. If they are still stocking it I might make a trip out to a headshop (I live an hour away from any decent one :mad:)

17. I find that when I smoke a nice cigar it intensifies the whole experience. Most of my friends have to have a cigarette right after smoking.

18. heard 5htp can add a bit of extra to your high if taken a bit before. also helps with lucid dreaming and is very relaxing mentally and physically. good supplement!

19. I normally smoke ciggerettes after smoking da herb, which i think deffinitly get me higher, or speeds the reaction up