How to initiate eating pussy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Joe Rogan, May 28, 2010.

1. #41 MaDKroniK, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Get in the mode and go down on her.

That's it. It's not that complicated...

One more thing. If you haven't done it before I would suggest reading about it otherwise you're going to be wasting your time and it won't happen again.

That's for real.

2. seems like a waste if your just eating pussy

3. Yeah, seeing as he'd go to jail for DRUGGING and RAPING someone anyway, he may has well get all he can, am I right, guys? :rolleyes:

4. We have a winner!

It's a compliment that leaves no doubts about how you feel or what you want, and it's just a tiny bit dirty and exciting to hear from someone new.

Not to mention the opening it gives her to talk dirty to you :smoking:

5. Yeah that would do it for me :) I once had a guy tell me "I want to eat you till you scream" and it was a huge turn on.

6. #46 bigdub7487, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    [​IMG]

joe rogan, i smoke rocks!!

7. Just come in hot and heavy.

8. Bring booze!!!

9. he nailed it

10. Get her good and wet, kiss her neck rub inbetween her legs etc, get the shirt off atleast. Continue to kiss and get her excited, take the pants off, finger her a lil, kiss her stomach while your fingering her and slowly go down. Its not hard, its jsut a wierd first time thing. I think the first time I ate a girl out was more awkward than the first time i got laid.

11. after thousands of tests :D

my method is a 100% guarantee

to make your girl gooch!

or your money back!

EDIT: If you have a fast tongue = bonus for your girl.

Luckily i have a fast tongue :)

12. scream : BITCH OPEN YOUR LEGS or LET ME AT DAT PUSSY!!!

13. think of it like this: would you ever refuse a blowjob?
    just dive in there man

14. For your wine, ya turkey!!!!

15. say i want lunch

16. why not just lean in close and tell her " i want to eat your pussy" hasn't failed for me yet.. happy munching..

17. Dive in like om nom nom nom.

18. This is pussy eating
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnagRjxp7v4"]YouTube - Kitteh Om Nom Nom[/ame]

19. Just don't do what my friend did. "Ever had your pussy eaten out before? I love the pussy, let me eat your pussy."

Now mind you, he DID get to eat the pussy... while all of us on the other end of the door listening in were cracking up. And the girl happened to be a blonde.

20. Dude are you foreal. Just fuckin start lickin her pussy. I doubt she would stop you. That would be like you stopping her from sucking your dick.