How to initiate eating pussy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Joe Rogan, May 28, 2010.

1. Im seeing this really chill girl, and i havent known her for a long time but i got a question. If we are kissing or whatever, how should i go about eating out her pussy? i honestly dont expect anything in return, i just want to please her like that ya know? Should i just stop kissing her and straight up ask her, "can i eat out your pussy miss?"

help me out here

2. Just do it, words usually make it seem awkward.

3. yea but i dont want to proceed to fucking take her pants off n shit if she is uncomfortable but doesnt say anything ya know?

4. #4 thabosshogg, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    lol, it should be pretty simple...

if your making out, start feeling her up, youll be able to tell if she likes it, which she probly will if shes already making out with you

after feeling her up and making out for a while it shouldnt take long before someone's naked, and once one persons naked usually the other will be soon enough if they arent already in the process of being naked

then, well, is it really necessary to go any further, i wouldnt say anything, that would just make things awkward. just go down on her, its not like shes gonna kick you in the face for trying lol, maybe shell just say something or give you obvious body language. and if things smell bad when you get there, get out of there fast, its for the best...

if not, youre good to go

edit: i never thought i would be telling joe rogan how to go down on a girl. isnt this the man who hosted fear factor? i thought joe rogan would be more impulsive than this

5. I don't know, it has always been my experience that she'll make it obvious for you to go down there. She won't get stiff legs that are locked in place. She won't use her hand to hold you where you are. She will help you out with her clothing.

Basically, look for the signs of her being relaxed and up to pace with you. Relaxed is a good thing and means that some level of trust is there and maybe some fun can start.

6. Dive in my man!

7. This is what you do;

Go home. You're not ready.

8. fuck you! im joe rogan i can do anything, i was just testing you!@

9. ZING!! I agree with thabosshogg though. Just relax and let it happen. If it does, it does. If not, oh well.

10. This is a tricky situation... I was fooling around with my then best friend, he was my best friend for like 3 years and he tried going down on me and I wasn't cool with that shit, he didn't say anything he just tried to go right for it, and I grabbed his face and pulled him back up and said "No no no..." and then he went on to ask "Why not why not blah fucking blah" it pissed me off and turned me off and the whole thing ended up sucking royally and I stopped talking to him.

So.... I was going to say you could try to find out more about her, sexually, and see if she's okay with it, I mean a lot of girls I know would of let a guy do it just because they would be afraid they wouldn't talk to them ever again which is bullshit to me, if I don't like something I'm gonna say it! Haha.

Good luck :)

11. Seriously. Baptism by fire is the best way to go.

But OP what you need to do is turn up the heat but at each interval you need to judge how she reacts. You wouldn't continue to kiss someone that didn't kiss you back right. The trick is to just dive into the next step. Get your hands on her, start in innocent places and slowly move down to not so innocent places. If she likes it, you'll know.

Remember, your talking about 3rd base here. Have you been to 2nd with her? Might want to go for the natural cycle - its a lot easier. And once you've crossed home plate it becomes like riding a bike...

12. well with my ex gf I started by putting my hands down her pants nad fingering her first.........she liked that so then I moveddown and took her pants off.

13. start makin out. go for the ear, then the neck, then the shoulder. then take her shirt off. feel her up a bit (continue making out), take her bra off. bonus points if you use your teeth. show her boobies some mouth love. take your hand and place it on her cha cha. the wetter the better. continue making out, work your way down from the mouth - ear - neck - shoulder - boobies - and down to her navel. once you get to the navel she'll know you're wanting some chinese (cuz they eat cats, get it?). head further south and kiss along the edge of her pants. take em off, steal underpants, ???, profit.

14. simple... ill break it down for you.

first start making out the just slowly kiss her neck, behind her ear

get her warm

then just ease your hand down over her panties and just rub it on top of the panties kinda teasing her

proceed to kiss her gently going down to her vag kissing her stomach etc... till u get close to her part =o

then kiss her around her vag like on the sides then just go about eating her out, remember nice and slow.

then just start going crazy lickin her, sucking, slapping her clit also works on some.

there you go =o

15. The neck gets em every time and behind the ear, then just if shes feeling it dawg dive in that shit

16. this.:)

and she'll probably return the favor if you do it....from my experience....but I just straight up rock at eating pussy.

17. Remember to ALWAYS wear a bib.

18. well if you have a fetish for pussy then do you. But if your pleasuring her you should receive back. Try 69 that way both of you are winners :hello:

19. [​IMG]
    JOE ROGAN DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO EAT PUSSY?!

20. beast