Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General' started by h2xhardcore, Jan 2, 2013.
Start using proper english.
Reduce marijuana usage.
Smoke weed and have atleast one orgasm a day.
Quit smoking dope daily. Even though you wont die. Smoking a bowl a day is all you need if you're for the cancer killing agents. Anything more is just being stoned
"You need to get up, get out and get something"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq48IHcZnvo]Outkast - Git Up Git Out - YouTube[/ame]
Learn to love yourself first then spread love to others
The energy you put out is the energy you get back
Be positive, be yourself, follow your highest passion and pursue it
Good stuff guys
get some bitches
Show me your boobs
Get out and get it
Well having a positive attitude never hurts, show genorosity and kindness to everybody you may even meet friends this way. Also, what in life are you trying to improve bro?
Find love in every relationship you have; I'm not talking only about romantic relationships either.
stop smoking bud. see how you feel, i stopped after new years and I literally feel like a new man. Started running, gunna eat better (less fastfood), and im going to try to be more understanding with people. I have no intention on quitting for good, but now I feel like a king without being high as a kite, feels good thinking positive again.
Save up money
Most of us had a bicycle when we were kids. I’m sure most of us tried to take our Huffy or mountain bike into the distance. Those were the good times.... Well, It’s time you try the big boy version.
Buy a "Road Bike" like a 400 dollar one, Trek preferred. (You pay what you get). Ride through the city with it.
It's one of the best investment and experience I've done in awhile. Before I bought my first $200 road bike at Wal-Mart, I was at the bars and dance clubs til 6 a.m. On the weekdays I am in all out blazing session. I’ve grown tired of all this in the past 5 years.
So one day, my friend introduce me into "Road Biking" (he's a health nut). So I bought one and learned I should have done this long ago. Being able to see my own city at a different perspective is different from being in a car. I felt free. Free from my problems and society, it was like a natural high. If you try this, you won't regret it. Btw, don't get a mountain bike, you will peddle 10x harder and wont' get far. With the road bike, you'll peddle less and cruise for miles (I average about 14 to 16 miles in one riding session).
In you do decide to go this route, here are my tips:
1. Go to your local bike shops and ask for help. An expert can determine which bike is good for you based on your height and riding style. Trek is a good brand. The more money you spend on one, the smoother and faster the bike will be.
2. Persuade a friend or your girlfriend to get into it (Become Tom Sawyer, make it look and sound fun, cause it is). Riding together is the best part. The more the better. My bike riding wolfpack use to be two, now it’s five.
3. If you’re on a budget, get a Road Bike at Wal-Mart for about $200 (was my first bike and it still rides like a champ). Spend a day tuning it, Wal-Mart doesn't tune their bikes, so your brakes and gear setting could be off. YouTube is your best friend.
4. Invest in learning how to tune your bike so you don't have to take it to the shop.
5. Buy rear and front light so cars can see you. (Get the good ones off Amazon, don't be cheap ones. Your life is on the line when riding at night, make yourself visible.)
6. Bring a small backpack with snacks and water.
7. Bring a pocket knife or mace. Just in case you got to go into beast mode in a sticky situation.
Anyways, just see this as a small investment into bettering your life. In this time and age, you have to spend money to live better.
Love the advise
Trying to gain friends
Meet new people
Life is a journey that begins with you.
Learn to accept yourself the way you are. You are not perfect but we are all special. Once one accepts themselves they can begin a new journey of discovery about themselves and life.
We all have great potential if we can just realize it.
This guy right here.
Just find your passion.