Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to identify the quality of your herb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stoner63, May 8, 2011.

1. I am somewhat new to the smoking world since I have only been buying for about six months, although I have been smoking for about two years.. I am very confident in that I can distinguish good bud and not so good bud. I'm just wondering if there might be some facts that I haven't learned yet. All info is appreciated. :smoke:

2. buds that are dark green near brown is schwag. buds that are flat and smushed are mexican bud. seedy bud is shit.

good bud looks greeny with nice orange hairs or red hairs and u can see the shiny trichomes.

3. the smell, crystals, seeds, and hairs

4. ditto

5. Would you say that SOME bud with seeds is decent? I mean I had gotten some nice green somewhat seedy bud and some dark green to almost brown with no seeds and they both got me pretty high.

6. Best way to know if your buds are good...

Masturbate on them and throw them in the garbage.

If they're good you'll get them out, clean them off, and smoke up.