Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to identify a real true stoner

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GSN1PA360, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Haha! Tricked you guys... You can't! (most of the time) Because it seems to me like all the real stoners who have a real passion for the herb never tell others who don't need to know. Think about it because when I think about it everybody that says that they smoke a lot of weed usually are either posers or people who barely smoke(and by that I mean people who advertise it to EVERYBODYY).

Just a thought I had because it really is annoying when I have to hear from somebody about how fucked up you get by eating buds or other stupid shit people like that say.

Am I right? :smoke:

2. So you like to advertise it?

3. You are right good sir. I'm not one of those people that likes to tell people I smoke unless, they bring it up in conversation (I surely won't). I do smoke a lot of herb when I do have some, but it's nothing to brag about.

There's a lot of stoners in my town, and they advertise it by wearing one love bracelets, own bob marley bongs, wearing knitted beanies, hemp bracelets, all that stereotypical shit.

I mean I have long dreadlocks, but it's not to advertise that I smoke weed you know? Just how I prefer my hair to be at this point in my life.

4. Sir, if you think that stoners aren't identifiable then you don't understand. Marijuana will change someone over time, one might become more compassionate. There is still a significant sense that stoners have to find other stoners, if words could explain it then I would tell you.

5. what? no, by your logic you're advertising it :rolleyes:

Are they just supposed to wear their bracelets and beanies only in their home? Maybe they prefer that style... and i'm sure they just bring their marley bong in public....

6. thats not completely true the ppl who go "i smoke errrrday all day 24/7 blunt burnin bitch yolo" those are the worst but you know as long as you arent bragging you are just being truthful let smokers smoke wether or not theyll wear pot leaf<weed joke<bob marely shirts some ppl with mmj might smoke everywhere so yea...
    wow im baked lol green crack bong hits kickin me

7. well i guess i advertise it with one of my shirts... its a mcdonalds M that sais marijuana over 1 billion stoned :D

besides that i don't really tell anyone unless it comes up

8. Didn't say they weren't identifiable I just meant that it wasn't blatantly obvious they smoke.

But also, It takes a stoner to know a stoner... I'll just leave it at that ;)

9. [quote name='"jizzledfreq"']You are right good sir. I'm not one of those people that likes to tell people I smoke unless, they bring it up in conversation (I surely won't). I do smoke a lot of herb when I do have some, but it's nothing to brag about.

There's a lot of stoners in my town, and they advertise it by wearing one love bracelets, own bob marley bongs, wearing knitted beanies, [/quote]

I like knitted beanies though... It keeps my head warm

10. advertise? no

i can tell if someone enjoys marijuana usually though lol

11. #12 Enjoyable High, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2012
    *Even in the modern workplace, it's obvious who is likely to be "marijuana-tolerant" and casual cannabis users themselves. They make small talk distinctive of such: like "Hey those police will hassle you over a seed in your car!" or "Dinner was great, we had brownies for dessert!" , other co-worker replies back "ohh that's good, we had some too after dinner, mmm mm good"., and first one smiles and nodds, or even yet folks may say "Wish I lived in Colorado".
    Yet, the workplace narc is also i.d.'able,they say "This company oughta drug test all these people here when they come to work late". So, yea.

12. I'm the same way; I don't really like to advertise that I smoke weed by wearing typical stoner clothes like Bob Marley shirts, but my old pair of shoes did have rasta haha. I can't stand people that say they smoke a shit ton of marijuana, but know nothing about the plant.

13. That's very true, I'm not saying I smoke a whole lot of herb but I usually just keep it to myself unless the topic is brought up and I trust the people whom I'm talking to which most of the time it means they smoke it too.but some people have no idea that I smoke pot. Like all of my family thinks I don't do it. I guess the only way I give it away with would be my eyes. And thats because my eyes tend to get very red but to me its a real private manner except for the internet. And like I said no one ever assumes I smoke it and for that reason it used to be real hard to find a dealer back in the day before I had a med card. I smoke it for both recreation, spiritual and medical reasons. And for the most part smoke alone, because the few stoner friends that I have are just advertisers

14. I advertise it to all who I'm comfortable with. Everyone at work knew my passion. The other underground part time tokers identified with me and I met some cool ass guys and the ones who judged me kept judging me while I continued to preach my passion in the best way I could without being ignorant. Eben though sometimes I got pretty ignorant and out of hand when I wanted to. I can bring people out of their shells..

Edit: I'm a well dressed well educated upper middle class guy, not to be arrogant but I'm fairly good looking and do.not sport the stereotypical stoner look (besides some low eyes) while always being one solid, hard ass dependable worker.

15. i guess snoop dogg's not a real stoner then

edit: this is an odd thread to bring back from the dead

16. #17 GrungeJunkie, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2013
    One Love? You don't happen to mean One Love, Colorado?

Besides that I totally know what you mean. Stoners know that advertising or bragging about weed is just incriminating yourself. You've got to keep it on the downlow, but most smart stoners drop hints here and there. Having long hair and one of those rug-looking hoodies are two pretty big hints I drop, but you never see me wearing the leaf in public or making really obvious joint-smoking motions everywhere I go. Fellow potheads pick up pretty quickly, but non-tokers never know for sure.

17. I get what you're saying. I don't need to, and in fact, don't advertise my love of Mary. That being said, all my friends know that i'm usually carry a J or my mini vape with me and know they can score a haul or two from me. Making it obvious can lead to problems. Keep it on the DL and you can enjoy it so much better and longer.

18. My grandmother knits me hats. I love my grandma

19. Best way to identify a stoner:

Stoners by definition like to smoke weed, but most of us don't like that fact shared with those who do not partake. So every stoner I have ever asked, without fail (in my experience), will respond to the question
    "Do you smoke?" with "Smoke what?". Cigarette smokers don't worry about the clarification, but stoners will always see if you're asking them if they have cigs, or if you are a fellow stoner who might be down to blaze it.