Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to hot knife?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xx_maryjanegirl, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Mkay, so i've tried hot knifing before and i apparently never fucking do it right. I tried once with 2 butter knifes and a paper towel roll to inhale the smoke, but i ended up just wasting it. Can anyone please explain to me the correct way?

Thanks!

2. #2 Rowa, Dec 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2008
    Well first off when doing knifers you should not use a paper tube, that's pretty harsh my man. You should probably invest in a glass bell for starters an keep it chilled.. Secondly when you heat the knifes up you should use a blow torch or the top of you're kitchen burners, I always wait for the knifes to glow a faint red (BE CAREFUL THIS CAN HURT YOU). Make sure when you have you're little nug in between you're knifes that sure you smuther it if you know what I mean with the knifes, like a twisting motion almost and when you do so hold it directly under an barely in the bottom of the tube. =] Any more questions feel free to hit me up brosef.