HOW TO: Homemade Steamroller

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by BudnGraff, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Hey all, Its been a long time since I've made my own thread so try and stay with me :smoke:

The other day I was fiddling around trying to think of new ways to make disposable smoking devices out of household items. After a while I came up with the idea of using a toilet roll in some way, and i thought how it could be used and came up with a homemade steamroller. I tried it out and it works quite well :p especially for a quick throwaway piece if ur on the move and dont wanna carry a proper piece.

Anyways ill get to the steps.

1. You need a toilet roll or paper-towl roll (Obviously :p)

[​IMG]

2. You need a cone piece or a bowl (I found the best cone pieces are the little brass pieces you get off the Australian 'Agung' or 'Magic Water Pipe' style carb bongs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Now you need to make a small hole near one end of the roll (approx. 1 inch from the end to allow enough room to minimize breakage) just a bit smaller than the size of the cone piece or bowl itself to ensure that it is airtight.

[​IMG]

4. Now all you have to do then is to squeeze the cone piece into the whole and it will stretch.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. You now have your own homemade steamroller, simply place your hand over the bowl end, light and inhale :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Sorry for the oversized images, I resized them on photobucket but it apparently didnt work :S

2. Not bad.
    But nothing will beat a nice glass pipe :smoke:

3. #3 mjr18793, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Or a nice glass bong =)

4. true, but this is just incase you cant have a piece on u for whatever reason, or maybe you dont own a piece etc.

thanks tho :p give it a try, it isnt too bad :p

5. ive made one of these before, but with a longer tube
    badass guide man

6. cheers bro, glad you liked it :D smokes good too for what it is :smoke:

7. Take a paintball pod (look them up) and cut a small hole and stick a socket in there. Smoke and enjoy your steam roller haha