Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to hide your high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeansy, Dec 8, 2010.

1. i know im new to grass city an i just have to say all of my previouse methods never really worked i always miss when i put the eye drops in or i use too much fabrees that or im moving to fast and im down wind so ya sry if i sound like helpless im stoned right now so im typing alot

2. I put in two eye drops, one for each eye. Maybe a mint or some gum or food. Spray myself or smoke a ciggy. That's about it, I just act myself.

3. Put eye drops in before you smoke. Get some hand sanitizer.

4. Take a deep breath before walking somewhere public/people you know. Realize you just smoked weed, not crack so you won't have to worry about being figity and tweeking ha. Just don't think about the high. Go with the flooooww.

5. u use the search function.........

6. like what i mean is how do i smoke in public so i dont get caught

7. lolwat
    your thread title..
    haha okay

what i do is i drive to an empty street and just hit my piece there. that shit is always rushed though so idk. i use my MFLB now in public
    but if you're not going to be around people, then a joint? it looks like a cig from far away but they'll smell the weed if they get close enough

8. Go where nobody is, off the trail in a park or something. Or smoke joints.

9. i can give a few tips on this subject

1. Cover Your Breath - After smoking i find that most of the smell is on my breath so i chew a stick of gum or some toothpaste, with the toothpaste, DONT BE AFRAID TO SWALLOW THE TOOTHPASTE....it helps get rid of the smell lingering on the back of your tounge or throat

2.Dont be a fucking moron - if your at your home, going out to the kitchen and devouring your kitchen is kind of a cliche tell tale sign some1 is high in most peoples eyes, ALSO try to avoid speech, keep everything simple....

3. Febreeze - Spray it upwards, and dont over due it AVOID sraying room with AXE...axe is for your body and not air freshener

cant think of anything else right now

Happy Toking Bud Brothers/Sisters

10. Whenever I'm out and about smoking I only smoke J's or swishers/rillos I love glass but the penalty for it in my state is obscene. Rotos cools are the best eyedrops in the world.

11. Eye drops, Axe/body spray and cigarettes.

12. There are ways to decrease the chance that people notice your high, like getting rid of the smell ( I always use toothpaste if I don't have gum ). but there is no way to really hide your high. If you smoke bud, then its in your body for however long it lasts.

13. Awe you have no stoner senses, sad :(

Anyway, I used to be like that with eyedrops; I learned that the trick to getting started with them is to drop them into the corners of your eyes. You can rest the tip of the bottle there and just squeeze them in. Impossible to miss. Just don't share your drops with anyone else, that's nasty.

As for the febreez. I assume you're smoking in your room with people around who are unfriendly to marijuana? Just open your window and give it a spray or two. It's okay if you don't get rid of the smell 100% right away. Just smoke late at night after everyone's gone to bed until you get an idea of how much fabreez you need. After like an hour, go get a glass of water and come back into your room. Take a sniff, if it still smells a bit, spray a bit more and you're good to go.

Also, get some cheap candles, the kind that don't really have a scent, but give off a very burnt smell when you put them out. They actually cover very well, without seeming suspicious, like you're trying to cover something.

As for being down wind. Don't know what to tell you man. Maybe don't smoke in public? You don't seem to have the senses for it.

14. if you just meet some rando for the first time and your not stinky like shit its unlikely theyll tell your stoned.

I smoke in alleys around the city all the time, just go down one end with a couple of your pals and go one doobie and 2 cigs so they just oh its 3 dudes smoking cigs, but secretly we are passing the doobie. or if its just you then make sure you arent that close to many people

15. you talking to me?

16. chew some gum, spray some perfume (or cologne for guys, i guess...or febrezeeeee!), wear sunglasses if possible, haha.

luckily i have no use for eyedrops because my eyes don't really get red. they just get reallllyyy squinty and puffy because i'm asian, hahahahahaha! :smoke:

17. The only thing that's a dead give away that I'm high is my legs/arms twitch from time to time, so I just sway my legs from side to side to hide the twitches an if my arms twitches I'll pretend like I'm reaching for something lol.

18. No lol, the OP.

19. Go to less populated areas I guess :p