Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to hide weed smell at work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by soserious, Aug 21, 2012.

1. So I just got a free eigth of some shAke.

But its from the dispensary and stinky as fuck.

I start my shft at kfc in half an hour.

Should I just play it off and keep it in my pantd pocket hoping nobody smells?

My sweater doesnt have pockets and I didnt bring my backpack.

Should I put it in my shoe maybe?

2. Why do you need it at work with you?

3. I dont have time to take it home. it wasnt a planned thing.

4. That makes sense...I'm guessing you don't drive to work? Because then you could leave it in your car.

5. Ihave your solution
    When you get to work, head over to the mash potatoe bucket and shove it deep down tothe bottom wrapped in plastic bags of course.
    You can be the offical patatoe scooper that night.

6. Wrap it up a couple extra times. Your work have any extra plastic baggies lying around?

7. Wrap it in like 2 bags and than wrap the whole thing in tinfoil, tinfoil is surprisingly very smell proof, just don't leave any leaks in it

8. your at kfc, you shouldnt have to worry about smell the food should cover it up

9. I think youll be alright man just spray some cologne

10. stick it up a chickens butthole

11. Hide it in your ass crack...

12. explain the situation to your manager, honesty is always best my friend.

13. [quote name='"KillaWillaBilla"']explain the situation to your manager, honesty is always best my friend.[/quote]

Not sure if serious...

14. Are there really people that care about tree at kfc?

15. You'd be surprised about how many people in the fast food biz are anti-drug because they see what some of them do to their workers.

16. well now that you say that i guess i could've been half serious i remember i worked as a server and my managers were always cracking jokes about my weed smoking lol. in fact we would often go out back (not the managers) and take a couple hits on our "cig" break. what did you end up doing op???

17. Yea i just put it in my sock. Went in there faded. Was kind of scared at first until the other cook came in high as shit too. And just started eating everything in sight. I saw this guy grab like 3 biscuits, mashed potatoes, and chicken (who the fuck works there and still eats that stinky ass chicken?).

Anyway i guess his hours got cut to give me more hours. So he was all bitter. And him and the managers were acting like i was gonna stay late to do a bunch of bullshit they didn't give me time to do. So i just walked out right when i was supposed to get off without saying shit to anybody lol. Smoked a fat blunt after work too.

18. thats always good hate when managers put the bull shit on us man lol