Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to hide the smell of my bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DanieI, May 8, 2011.

1. What is the best way to hide the smell of a bowl?

Put it in a pickle jar?

2. sounds good

3. looks like you answered your own question there buddy

4. that should work, but if you're hiding the smell than a jar may not be your best option. Try just puttin in a snack bag in a sandwich bag with some dryer sheets in them.

5. i know dryer sheets work, but I want it to be a neutral smell.

6. #6 Eight Sizzler, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I Do this all the time and it works great

7. Or you could just clean it..?

8. My friend gave me the best advice for this:

1) Wrap in a sandwich baggie
    2) Wrap in two dryer sheets
    3) Put whole thing in sock
    4) Stash it

This may not work if your piece is too big, though.

9. spray it with some body spray nobody will ever be suspicious if your room smells like body spray lol

10. just put it in a sock or some cloth... itll absorb most of the smell

11. mouthwash is another good trick you soak the bowl in a bowl of mouthwash for however long. makes it nice n minty :smoking:

12. I keep it in a bag in my trunk. The bowl is small and will fit in a pickle jar.

How does this sound:

I keep it in a mesh sunglasses case. Put a sock around that. Put Dryer sheets around the sock. Put another sock around it?

13. the case i got with mine from the head shop does a pretty good job, try checking your local store for some concealment items you might like.

14. bowls really dont smell that much. put it in a sock in a drawer and youll be fine

15. Mines very simple. I put it in a fabric googles case, mostly for protection, and put that inside a water bottle, like a re-usable one. I store 2 pieces, my weed, and my cigs it in and you can't smell a thing unless you literally pick it up and smell it, even then it's very faint. Went to a party last night and was just handing my pieces around to friends to use. Couple grams went through both of em, put em back in bottle in my back pack and you couldnt smell it at all. Didn't clean the bowls or anything and had 3 grams in the bottle too when I walk inside this morning and my mom couldn't smell a thing

16. I wrap my little spoon up in a bandanna and it works great.

17. sounds foolproof

18. Give it to me

19. My mother has no sense of smell and all of my other close family are tolerant.

20. Umm maybe you should clean it..?