How to hide smell of smoking blunts when coming home?

Discussion in 'General' started by oopswrongb!tch, Mar 17, 2019.

1. So I live with my grandmother and she has a pretty good nose. She always seems to smell things that I can't. She's very strict and pessimistic, she even thinks burning a candle past 8 pm is just absolutely dangerous. My plan was to leave the house while she is asleep and smoke a blunt I have in the forest right in the backyard of our apartment. I was going to jump in the shower right when I come in, but how can I avoid any smell possible? I live in Chicago where right now it's 30 degrees and the wind is at 10.0 mph.

2. Wear a sweater or jacket wind breaker works best but it could out were your at, then smoke your b take outer layer off outside leave it there till morning. Don't have to shower just immediately wash and 2 times. :)

3. How old are you if you have to hide your marijuana use lol

4. I'm 19 but I live with my grandmother while I work and attend my local college.

• Like Like x 1
  5. if you must hide it,

don't stop and smoke, keep walking, don't smoke joints, get a small metal pipe, silicon stinks

index.jpg

get an herb bag for your stash

hand sanitizer, nothing with aloe or lotion, just straight shit after. dont forget your fingernails

toothpaste, just a dab on your tongue goin in, its not your mouth that stinks, its your lungs, think of it like hanging an air freshner in your mouth

good luck hombre!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Quit smoking blunts when you don’t want to smell like weed?

It’s pretty much common sense that a joint/blunt will make you reek.

Use a pipe or small portable bong.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Get a vaporizer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. But honestly dude, if you have to go through this much trouble just for a toke, maybe you should consider laying off for awhile until you can get your shit together.

9. Best advice.

Oil Pens are best because there is absolutely NO SMELL. Not even a hint of anything.

The most sensitive nose couldn’t even smell it in a room where someone had taken like 6 hits a minute ago.

Dry herb pens leave a popcornish smell though, so I dunno how else to explain that. It’s faint though, but still noticeable.

10. Dab pens leave a smell. It just isn't a recognizable one though but, if your in the same room yeah you can smell terpenes. It just fades super quickly but, if you have a strong nose you can smell it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I’m talking bout like cartridges, not pens you put dabs in. Cartridges have literally no smell to me, but I dunno about dab pens.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. The distillate cartridges don't smell much, but the CO2 oil cartridges smell like weed. Either way, it fades quickly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Best advice is the little rechargeable cartridge pens OP - last thing you want is to be smoking those fat nasty stinking blunts anyhow dude - that shits just plain ol nasty.

J

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Stonerninja tip: Coffee is great for getting the smell off your fingers and out of your mouth.

#StonerNinja

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I was going to say this- don’t smoke blunts they have the added reek of tobacco and are terrible for you- get a cheap glass pipe . Wash your hands wear a sweater or something then take it off . Bring some kind of frebreeze and body spray and spray yourself down. Toke outside. I lived with my grandma at your age too when I was in my first year of college and she never knew. She wouldn’t have cared but I tried to keep the weed smoking to myself :3

The OG Treelover bitch

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. I’d be happy if someone could find me a blunt with real tobacco in the wrap, most all the time with the wraps from gas stations is that it’s just brown cigarette paper, I saw this somewhere like a few months ago.

So you can now think to your self most the time... brown joint lol.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lmao !! That’s true because they’re a “cigarillo” I think there is still residual nasty chemicals in them though. I also know a lot of people who use actual tobacco leaf to roll. EITHER way blunts have a certain stench that’s very hard to mask. I know if I’m walking around my city or at a concert and I smell blunt. I’m kind of a blunt hater from my youth spent smoking blunts. The closest I will get is using a nice hemp wrapper on rare occasion .

Main point - blunts stank smoke a different way if you don’t want to smell like a grape flavored skunk . (This sounds mildly delicious)

The OG Treelover bitch

• Agree Agree x 1