How To Handle Bad Head?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rawtunes, May 25, 2009.

1. Haha see sweetheart your getting better at the rap, 2 in a row and you didnt even try :cool:

2. LOL sorry man...

:eek:

3. Practice! Practice! Practice!

4. Pshhh like the ladies of GC even need to be told...
    :p

5. Maybe not, but we must do all that we can in order to prevent another tragedy such as the one we heard about today

6. LMFAO. The "Slap a Bitch" picture never gets old.

I USED to get bad head from my friend. But, about 2 months later, i get good head from my friend. Get her number and let her get some practice.

Short term pain, long term gain.

7. I usually wait it out. Or I should say endure it. Then tell her how bad it was afterwards. I'm a nice guy.

8. like obie trice once said

"she gott some teeeeth"

hahahaaa

9. Woahh, okayy, she was probably really fuckin drunk lol i dnt think anyone can get that fuckin bad haha lol sorry dude. Better luck next time! ;)

10. Fair enough :)

11. I just got awful head from this girl I've been talking to this weekend. Couldn't fit shit in her mouth, didn't get it super wet, already tore my dick up with a hand job a previous time. God I can't wait for her to get off her period...

12. Sounds like you got the shit faced slut or the all too eager virgin.
    if you can't get pussy, pass on that shit.
    Nobody likes a shredded dick bro.

13. That's fucking horrible.

14. I'm going to need some verification. When can we make this appointment? haha

15. I am so very very sorry

16. Look Here Dudes - an inexperienced cocksucker can be as frustrating to a guy as someone who CANNOT find my "little man". technique COUNTS in both cases - but trying to get some at a party is really risky stupid. I completely agree with most of the posters about serial monogamy. Sigh, here's my problem. I recently got hooked up with a dude who's less experienced than me (we're BOTH over 50 and still toking). I don't think he's EVER had a real blow job, and he has the prettiest cock and most succulent knob I've seen in the past 20 years - and I'm in the middle of some serious dental repairs - so true fellatio will have to wait - but i'm gonna blow his cock AND his mind once i'm fixed up. Never give up on great sex - i was celibate for 10 years - and THIS is the best I've had -and there is only MORE to COME (oh excuse my pun).:p

17. sound slike this bitch didnt know what she was doing....drunk whores that ahve sucked dick and are down will know whats up and if they are too drunk they will gag barf or whatever and still keep going....

nutt gobblers ya know?

anyways...this chick sounds like she wasnt taught....theres nothing better than a newb dicksucker thats willing to learn though....you said she was from out of town so you wont see her ....but if you could train your very own dick sucking champion.....them having no skill is better than them thinking they know how and sucking....cant teach an old dog new tricks.

no offense to any women ...I know this is rude but this is kinda guys gym talk...were talking about a random dicksucking afterall...not love or opening a door to be polite

18. hahahha exactly

19. and this is supposed to clear things up?!!

what language is this?

20. everything this chick says rhymes....wtf? its like vally girl rap! totally...like awesome!