How To Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mouse156, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Hi all you stone heads lol, i need to know the best way to grow weed, like when and how much water, food etc, hope you can help 1st timer here. G

2. check your pm box...i sent you a grow guide....good luck....Peace out...Sid

3. Ya think you can send me a grow guide also? Thanks,

4. done....good luck...Peace out...Sid

5. sid... man can u hook me up? i got no clue, but i want to start

6. it's in you're pm box.....Peace out...Sid

7. can you hook me up with one too man?

8. done...Peace out...Sid

9. Sid, can you send it over here too?

thanx in advance

Foundas

10. Done....lol...man this guide is in "high" demand....if anyone else wants a copy just let me know.....except for you's that can grow and will ask for it to take the piss out of me, and have me sending pm's for the next 10 years...lol....Peace out...Sid

11. hey send one of those suckas over to me please

12. Done....Peace out...Sid

13. hey sid can i get one of them

thanks in advance

14. Done....Peace out...Sid

15. Ummm...... could i get one of those guides too?

thanx

E

16. Done......Peace out....Sid

17. You guys have Sid working his butt off.! I have to give sid a K+ for all of his work here at the city and his insite into growing the MJ!

Keep up the good work Sid!

18. tnx man....hell it's all good....helping people here at the city has become part of my life.....i come in...check my mail....make my tea and at 6pm the lights come on and it's check on the girls time....after that i like to kick back get stoned, pissed talk to the blades and bladies here at the city and settle down with a good film on a comfy couch....oh and did i mention the munchies as well...lol....Peace out...Sid

19. hey... sid can i get one too????? I need all the help i can get.

20. in your box.....Peace out....Sid