Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to grow legal MMJ in NJ?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by bond007, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Is there a license I can obtain for this?

I really like growing MJ and growing for a better cause than my own personal use sounds pretty rewarding.

Appreciate all the help guys!

2. You need to be a MMJ card holder or a care-giver for someone who has their MMJ card and has named you their Care-Giver

3. Yeah I wish that was true but unfortunately you can't grow your own in NJ. There will be 4 or 6 dispensaries that will either deliver or you can pick up from. There are no designated care givers. Oh and by the way if you want your MMJ card, you must have only 1 year to live (so fucking dumb it makes me angry"

4. yea sounds like they made the laws delivered as your physo that IF u have a card then u must have i t socal state with one (1) year to live must be pretty poor, but idk jus sayin...ALL for tha ca$$$$H man......peace.:mad:,:smoke: