How To Grow Inside?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by echopalc, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Hey.
    I'm a complete beginner and would like to start growing one or two autofem plants.

I live in a small flat with nowhere to plant the seeds but inside. I do have a very small garden, but every single person that walks down the street can easily see it. So the only option would be making my own growing box.
    I do own a workshop with lots of different tools and junk, so I can probably make a box, put lighting in it, maybe use computer ventilators and make my own filter.

I'd put the box into a closet or just somewhere in the living room.
    What kind of lights do I need?
    Can the room be smell free with just a simple carbon filter and a PC vent or two?

Is something like this doable?
    Are there any beginner step by step guides around?

Any tips appreciated.
    Thank you

2. Absolutely doable. First time for me as well. Good luck, and read, read, read, read, and then read some more. Use Google if you have to. (I did).

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. I'm just in a closet. No box, no filter, none of that fancy stuff. The room she's in is starting to stink a bit though. (It's cool, b/c no one ever goes in there)

4. You're def in the right place, this site has helped me TREMENDOUSLY.

5. #5 echopalc, Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2014
    That's a nice looking plant. Is it autofem?
    I wish I could just grow it like that, but then the whole room would smell. I don't think you can contain the smell without a box and some filters, can you? Otherwise you probably still use ventilator of sorts to air the closet, right?

Also, I do have a small shack, but it probably gets really cold there at night (even at day) and I don' want to be heating that whole thing up.

6. Just bag seed. I'm not doing anything to rid the smell, but its not bad yet, it'll get worse I'm sure...

7. It seems a PC case is a perfect box for 1 or 2 autofem plants.
    2 holes, one with intaking ventilator and other with outputting ventilator + filter should do the trick.