how to grow indoor?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by socratis420, Oct 7, 2010.

1. I want to grow indoor what do i need i have a box and i need to put aluminum foil thats all i know anyone can help me that would be sick

2. Read the stickies at the top of the page and aluminum foil won't work.. Goodluck..

3. where the stickies?

4. Stickies are threads that the forum moderators make stay at the top of the list permanently. They say "Sticky" right next to the thread title. Check here and in the Beginners section.

And true that you don't want to use aluminum foil.

5. thats perfect thanks alot but what if i want to do it in a little lets say a little box? how do i need to do that someone told me to paint it latex white

6. and now im starting to wonder if i can grow with jus tthe sunlight through the windows during the winter? would this be possible

7. maybe but the plant will turn into a runt, but mj is a survivor. once forgot about a seedling in a closed cabnet and it grew in just a crack of light. i wish i saved that plant.... it was cool, but to small to keep around.

8. But the goal is not to see if we can keep a plant as barely alive as possible, it's to harvest beaucoups buds. Winter sunlight through a window won't get you there.

9. alright thanks

10. That and the fact that since its winter your plats will start to flower right away and not do much vegging.