Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to grow a mini plant?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by derek i guess, Aug 29, 2012.

1. I want to grow a mini weed plant like those mini Asian trees
    Something like this [ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9_5LUNB0DlA]YouTube - The mini plant[/ame]

2. LST and flower really early?

3. Just use a mini pot, and mini water.

4. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']Just use a mini pot, and mini water.[/quote]

I I knew how to rep on this shitty app I would.

5. thats not so micro...

[​IMG]

6. You need lowryder seeds. and btw this is the plant right before harvest they cut off all the leaves.. These plants suck, way to small of a yield.. Clearly u live with parents.. dont even think about growing lol. you cant hide the smell

7. Does the lowryder put out a lot of stink then?
    I have thought about just chucking some seeds in a decent fertilizer mix and seeing what may come...but I guess right now it's just a concept I've pondered a lot. I think growing would just...take more effort than I'm really willing to put out there.
    Awesome for people that do though.
    Me, I just buy mine and deal with all the surrounding bullshit.

8. How can you assume so much yet ask a question on the most obvious! :) LOL...

And BTW, lowryders are far from sucky.... faaaaaaaar!