How To Grind (Dancing)

Discussion in 'General' started by bossman3, Jul 17, 2012.

1. So I was at the club grinding with a chick the other day when she turned around and said "you're really ugly." Does anybody else have really interesting stories when they grinded with a woman??????????????????????????????

2. ^

lol dude you must be trolling

im probably a prude but ive always felt that grinding reminded me of chimps mating or something

the term '' get a room '' is what i think about it

so no i havnt grinded before

3. Hahahahahaha!!! Was she right?

4. yea dude I'm really ugly

5. This one time I was grinding with the prostitute, runbing her fat rolls and everything, I could feel every milliliter or blood pumping vibrantley into my raging cock, the prostitues whispered, "anymore will cost you tree fiddy" that's when I realized it WAS THE GODDAMN LOCHNESS MONSTER, YOU AINT GETTING MY TREE
    FIDDY LOCHNESS MONSTER!

6. i bet your momma doesnt think so :p

seriously, dont call yourself ugly, thats when you become it

7. Way to bring the suck :p

I was once grinding with a girl, which led to making out, which led to her car. This was our entire conversation:

makeout for half an hour

Me "Do you have anywhere to go?"
    Her "I have a car in the parking lot"
    Me "That'll do"

No names, no numbers, nothing.

8. Bumpity bump bump bump

9. I remember being 14 and dancing like that with a chick for the first time. She did this thing where she wrapped my hands around her thighs with the my fingers tips directly on her snatch.. and she was wearing yoga pants.

So naturally, being my first time and not really knowing how it was all supposed to work... I got a massive erection and danced the entire song out with it. Didn't try to even fight it at all.

She didn't say anything.. and if she thought anything of it, fuck it, it was her fault

10. I feel like the thread title is misleading after reading the op..

11. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']This one time I was grinding with the prostitute, runbing her fat rolls and everything, I could feel every milliliter or blood pumping vibrantley into my raging cock, the prostitues whispered, "anymore will cost you tree fiddy" that's when I realized it WAS THE GODDAMN LOCHNESS MONSTER, YOU AINT GETTING MY TREE
    FIDDY LOCHNESS MONSTER![/quote]

Oh dude, same shit happened to me. Are you in Colorado by any chance Hahah but on a serious note never give the lochness monster tree fiddy

12. did you backhand the bitch,
    and say thank you?

13. OP IS UGLLYY!!! lol

but ummm sounds like you were at a teen club!

14. [quote name='"Mogwai"']I remember being 14 and dancing like that with a chick for the first time. She did this thing where she wrapped my hands around her thighs with the my fingers tips directly on her snatch.. and she was wearing yoga pants.

So naturally, being my first time and not really knowing how it was all supposed to work... I got a massive erection and danced the entire song out with it. Didn't try to even fight it at all.

She didn't say anything.. and if she thought anything of it, fuck it, it was her fault[/quote]

how old are you ?

I didn't think teenage girls started wearing yoga pants until like last year ..

15. Yeah... when I was in high-school yoga pants didn't become popular till senior year...? And that was last year

16. In SoCal chicks start wearing yoga pants at like 13 years old. Good for all those little 14 year old dudes. They learn young

17. I'd say yoga pants were pretty popular in my area when I was a junior, which was like 4 years ago. :laughing:

18. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']This one time I was grinding with the prostitute, runbing her fat rolls and everything, I could feel every milliliter or blood pumping vibrantley into my raging cock, the prostitues whispered, "anymore will cost you tree fiddy" that's when I realized it WAS THE GODDAMN LOCHNESS MONSTER, YOU AINT GETTING MY TREE
    FIDDY LOCHNESS MONSTER![/quote]

Lol I wish I wasn't on my phone id like this.

I remember back in middle school we grinded like animals but not really story worthy

19. one time i was just outa rehab and with my boys at the club

sober as fuck right.
    any ways dancing with this chick shes kissing me and stuff.
    she could tell i was nervous and shes like do u wanna come home with me.
    and i had to say no
    because of curfew( on probation)

and she started laughing cause she said she owned 5 halfways houses in town( and was drunk)

20. No. Because I am 21 years old and do not act like I am 15. Nor do I hang out with other 15 year old minded people. My best bet is to go to some middle school dances and practice, I guess.