Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Go About This

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EyesLow, Nov 11, 2010.

1. My friend recently got busted, but told me that he still has about a dime and a half left, and he's going to sell me the dime. I have more than enough money, but didn't have it on me at the time, so he just told me to talk to him when I do have it, and I said I would tomorrow. The person that busted him is supposed to be around all day tomorrow, and I know that I won't see him for the rest of the weekend. How do I go about actually getting a hold of this weed?

2. Wait untill the person who busted him isn't there.

3. buy weed off someone else

4. Get him to come out side, chill with him, then, when whoever busted him isnt looking, make the stealthy exchange

5. Sounds good

6. The ol' stealth exchange: money in the hand, weed in the hand, "whats up", handshake, go about your business.

7. your friend got busted by who?

its only a dime, if its that hard getting it off him get it somewhere else.

8. How does that even happen?

Get more then one hookup lol