How to gleek?

Discussion in 'General' started by Adelmas, Aug 10, 2011.

1. For those that don't know, gleeking is where you do some shit with your tongue and you shoot a stream of spit out of the hole under your tongue. I do it randomly sometime's when I yawn. Anyway, I've looked up how to do it, and tutorials, but I can't fuckin do it and it is driving me nuts.

Can anyone here gleek? If so, please in detail explain this shit to me. I want to learn how to do it so bad lmao.

2. I used to be a master gleeker till my mid 20's... then one night I cut the base of my tongue no a girlfriend's bra strap (true story) and have never gleeked since

the trick is to press the top 1/3rd of your tongue to the back of your front teeth and press forward

3. You mean bottom of the top 1/3 of your tongue to the back of the top front teeth pushing upwards

4. Exactly..

I pull my tongue back till it hurts at the base.. then push the bottom jaw and tongue forward in a short sharp movement.. the pressure on the saliva glands forces our a stream of saliva... well until you damage them on a bra strap.. sobs!!!

5. #5 bwood, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    Press your tongue against the front of the roof of your mouth.
    For extra power try keeping a skittle or starburst lodged in there somewhere.

try sucking air in your mouth before you do it. That dries out the gland and you can shoot that shit way easier.

I havent done this in years. I guess its like riding a bike though, I still got it.

6. #6 OscarZetaAcosta, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    He's probably drooling steady streams of spit down his chin trying this, kind of a funny thought, actually.:cool:

7. People still do this? lol

I "learned" when I was like 12....thats over 20 years ago.

I guess I can still do it....now I have to wipe my monitor.