Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get zooted?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hurb1, Oct 6, 2010.

1. #41 showt1me, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
    he asked so i told him. I actually enjoy taking bong rips with a little tobacco in em cause u get a head rush and then the high comes on...its nice.

Edit:
    the head rush is not from oxygen deprivation it is from the large amount of nicotine that just entered your bloodstream

2. You know guys i thought here at grasscity would be the one place on earth i could have my question answered and put to bed once and for all...sigh....I guess the knowledge of the hippies has been lost forever...well thanks for the laughs anyway:smoke:

3. what? the problem is not with us it is with you. its not like there is some magical formula that allows you to reach this certain high that you desire

4. This thread is fucking ridiculous. It doesn't matter what the word is. I think the OP was just asking, how do I get really ripped?

5. Either you're just really high right now or you have trouble understanding hyperbole and figurative language. He's not being serious, its not painful. It's just a way of describing the intense of effects of a high dose of THC.

6. dude OP you are either trolling, or fuckin retarded. zooted doesnt exist. its made up im sorry but you will never get zooted. you can high, and stoned, and fucked in the ass, and uber fuckin stoned as nuts, and even sometimes im so high i shit my pants, but you will never get zooted.

7. This. I'm pretty sure we all just got trolled like shit.

Reading this topic provided laughs though, so thank you OP. :smoke:

8. Zooted = troll speak

9. Gaybois use zooted.

10. im so McGriddle'd right now :bongin:

11. I have never heard the word zooted but I assume it means reeeeeeeallllllyyyyy high. zooted sounds like it would work well in a sentence with oodles so ill say all you have to do is smoke oodles and oodles of weed :smoke:

12. I just got fucking whoppered.

13. dude thats puss stuff. i just got sourdough jacked

14. Fuck that I got Big Carl'd

15. Lol who the fuck does zooted?

16. amen.

17. nahhh...man i got soooooooo 5 buck boxed this one time....you dont even know

18. oh man this one time i got bacinatored. all i have to say is holly balls

19. My friend said he got double down'd once.

20. Oh boy, what did school just get let out? Whats with this last page of immature nonsense. Just because you havent experience the state of being zooted doesnt mean it doesnt exist. Hey i havent experienced it but im no ignorant. I know 'mcdoubled', "whoppered" "carldd" you guys are just makin crap up now to mess with me. Seriously lets keep this thread civilized because not one of you has helped me and thats pretty sad on a forum comprised of 99.9% of tokers. Is there no hope?:rolleyes: I really wanna get zooted and ride a pogo stick :)