Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get zooted?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hurb1, Oct 6, 2010.

1. you have to smoke an ounce of the dankest dank you can get in one sitting to get zooted

2. LOL op, you do realize that a name doesn't define a high.... you're gonna get high...really high...maybe even higher then really high, but no exact word can classify how you feel.

3. well, urban dictionary says being zooted requires being so drunk/high all you can say is your zooted, so its just being really crunk..... you need alcohol to become zooted, issue solved, now how to get you soo high you just cant even move..... your going to need hash oil, a bong, a skillet/nail attachment for the bong, a blow torch, and an edible, eat the edible... then in 30 mins rip down a gram of oil in the skillet/nail....you will be way too high to function.... lol

4. Somtimes people say they get high and somtimes they said "man i get zooted" so i dont know what your talking about. THere is clearly a difference and whenever somone talks about how they get zooted it sounds way more fun like they saw colors and balloons carrying toast on a string and stuff.....I just want to experience it. Is it possible that some people could never experience thhis:(

5. zooted is being relally fucking high!(in my opinion)

6. Score some dank, sprinkle it with keif, roll it in a thin sheet of hash instead of papers, and smoke it like the DEA was pulling in your driveway.

7. Oh cuz i always just sit an smoke. Ok so i will take one hit, run to my window an act surprised than run hide all my shit in a bag in the closet. Sounds like it wont work but hey i got nothing to lose right:D

8. I already said it, you need hash oil and a skillet man, its the only way

9. ROFL. Definitely dropping that at wake n bake tomorrow.

10. #30 hurb1, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
    delete

11. Why do i need hash oil and a skillet? Since people already stated that they had gotten zooted from just smoking grams. See thats what i usually do so why do i have a different outcome? I have no access to hash oil nor do a have a skillet. Anyway i think your bullshiting me and you were fighting for no reason so your probobly just trolling. dude sorry but i have to say it

12. i get zooted, i like being toasty, i like getting toasted, sometimes it's a nice day to be vibrant; another radiant. other times i just want to be stoned, it's all the same thing, why are people fussing?

13. lol. who gets "zooted" anymore? whatever the hell that is. I get sweltered:cool:

14. Right, but you have claimed to not get zooted by using the already placed ideas that were given to you, i gave you a tactic, that would get almost anyone on here fucking ripped out of their skull.... you can take the advice, or leave it, but you seem to have failed at every other attempt. Im not a troll, i was just stating my opinion of the use of "zooted" It seems like childs play to me but thats just me. Go to a headshop, if you have a glass on glass bong that is, and buy a skillet down stem.... or a nail stem... and hash oil... you will, and i promise this, get fucking high as fuck.

15. See i dont even know what the hell that is but it sounds painful. I ask you about getting zooted and your telling me about getting my skull ripped? Dude....Well do you think that the person on the headshop could help ?

16. Getting ripped = not a new way to say being high, it has been used for many more years than i have been alive..well maybe not THAT long im not 100% on that, being zooted = new age jibber jabber about being crunk, come on man, im not TRYING to argue with you now, im trying to get you as high as YOU want to be.... Seriously get your self some fucking hash oil, take it, and skillet rip the shit out of it..... ah there to further my theory on being "ripped" you can "rip" the bong as some would say it, so being ripped, obviously atleast makes sense

17. I can not accept the possibility that the world of being zooted does not exist. There is too much proof that it does. THrough people ive talked to in person and online, what ive read, and in movies. Now you are trying to tell me its the same as being high? lol If that was the case why would they make up a word when one already exists? Thats like calling a pickle a cogglydoodly. Catch my drift. Im too intelligent for your guyes nonsense.

18. Ok like i said, look up zooted, it is being so high/drunk, all you can say is shit...im zooted.... wow big fucking deal man..... how about, you do what i said, and get so high, you cant spell a 1 letter word. Is there seriously no one in here reading this thread that knows about skillet rips..... i have a bong solely dedicated to skillet rips.... and its never failed to get me, higher than one needs to be

19. -smoke a whole blunt of chronic to your dome.

-if you actually want to get straight retarded pack a bong rip of half weed half tobacco and you will be trippin. i 100% guarantee that you will not be able to string together a sentence for a good couple of minutes

20. See, now this is an unhealthy way to end up, less high, and more oxygen deprived so you feel super fucked up for, a very short amount of time. My way.... i dont even think i have to explain why a skillet rip of hash oil is better than taking down some tobacco from a bong