Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get yourself to Tbreak?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lghtnsurf, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Make a habit of takingn regular tbreaks, establish a schedule. I smoke everyday for 2 weeks and then take a 2 week break over and over. The first day i stop smoking im a little bummed and cant sleep and want to smoke but thats really nothing because the next day its easier and after 3 days you dont feel a need to smoke. Its fuckin easy really all in the head and i might add i have a extremely addictive personality and i still cant stop drinkin coffee everyday no matter what:eek:

2. Wish I could say that. I have been smoking every day for about six months (after a multi decade tbreak!) Anyway, my tolerance is such that I don't seem to get very high even if I smoke more. My tolerance seems to have maxxed out how high I can get. (I would guess if I could find some really dank bud that would put me on my bum though)

3. idk it sucksss. I spent all day getting high every few hours :/ I guess I wont tonight and all.