Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get weed without a job?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kid Solo Dolo, Mar 9, 2012.

1. #1 Kid Solo Dolo, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2012
    Just curious as to how a lot of people afford their weed when they don't have jobs. I've gone to extreme lengths such as donating plasma and selling stuff. But I know a lot of people smoke and don't have jobs so how do they afford it?

2. Middleman, Odd Jobs, Favors, Storytelling, use your imagination and free weed is yours!

Can you cook? Trade a meal for a deal.

3. Hooking, selling drugs, sucking dick for weed

Get a job.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Get a job.

5. Jesus Christ, a pawn shop run? Its not oxycontin dude.

6. I have a job now, but didn't before.

7. You don't afford it.. meaning you don't smoke until you get off your lazy ass and get a job.

8. a job is the real answer here. Not really worth selling your stuff, loses lots of value that way.

Could grow, deal, or middle man people.

Its awesome having a job to buy whenever you want and to start acquiring some nice pieces.

9. Welfare, but I don't know how much that costs. Wow I'm baked. Gonna leave that there as a reminder if I ever come back and look at this.

Any who, if I didn't have a job I'd be pretty screwed. Nice to be able to buy bulk with no hastle.

10. sell your flesh to internet cannibals

11. If welfare cost money.. wouldn't that defeat the point of it? Seeing as most people on welfare have no money to begin with..

12. #14 PNWChr0nic, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2012
    Holy fuck. You'd rather sell your possessions and own BODILY MATTER.. To smoke weed? Are you sure you aren't trying to support any other habits? Depending on which state you live in you can walk around collecting bottles and cans to return for ¢5 apiece. That's what all the homeless do in my area.

Get a fucking job man, for real. People like you are keeping alive the dirty, lazy stoner stereotype which is in turn helping to kill our chances for legalization

13. start hustling... and don't sell your shit...

14. Sounds like you're addicted. Take a t-break and find a job.

15. Lmao ease up there pal. You should really start looking for a job.

16. The question should be "How do I get a job with no weed?"

17. I have a job.

18. if you dont have a job by now you are most likely in High school still...do dealers homework for 20 bags...forreal.