Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get weed off of grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hempfest09, Nov 14, 2010.

1. I can't get anymore weed until monday and i'm out and i want to clean my grinder and get all i can off it. How shall i go bout doing this. Like wats the best way to get it out of it and get the most out.

2. #2 freakp8ntbaler, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2010
    an iso wash of the grinder could get you a significant amount of hash.
    look up iso grinder wash im sure youll find something on here or just on google.
    basically you rinse the grinder with iso alcohol and then let the alcohol evaporate off a plate. and you have hash after about 24 hours.

edit: forgot to add most people call it QWISO hash that should help. just substitute weed in these guides with your grinder.

3. You can also use a small brush to to collect whatever left.