Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get weed into relentless nass???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mr munchies, Aug 10, 2010.

1. how would i get just over an eighth of weed into relentless nass festival

is there sniffer dogs there(for any one that has been or knows) :confused:

2. Crotch it man.

There will not be dogs at concerts (like 99.99% of the time). The cops there mainly are there to prevent/stop violence. Most cops who work concerts realize that weed is there and it's going to be consumed there, and they really can't do anything about it.

Also, I'd suggest rolling a few J's and just putting them in a baggie and crotching that. No paraphernalia and you don't have to bother with rolling them when you're there.

Hope that helped man!

3. thanks man do you think i could get a bong into the festival to or just get a downpipe and bowl

4. Joints man, like newkid20 said. Bringing a piece to a concert/festival or whatever is just asking for it to be broken or stolen.

5. true true but i think smoking it threw a bong is sooo much better :/ the smoke is so much smoother and cooler

6. Well if it's worth the risks for you, maybe bring it in a backpack or something with a bottle of water.

7. Why not just blaze up before you go?

8. because its a weeekend festival friday to sunday :p

9. Like above posters, dont risk bringing a bong. You could easily be bumped into, knocked over, and land on it. then not only is your bong broken, you possibly have some glass in your leg. And if you end up having to ditch your paraphernalia, you'll only lose some papers and bud, and not your bong.

10. #10 mr munchies, Aug 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2010
    oh i was only going to buy a £10 acrylic one no way am i taken my roor to a fesival and risking it getting broken or stolen

i was thinking i could buy one of those pocket bongs

11. Just smoke joints. I had a ten dollar acrylic one and it was nice, but it isn't worth the hassle of sneaking it in.

12. so true man...joints/blunts for something outside and open like that.

your avatar is trippin me son, i do concur.