Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Get Wax Off Bed Sheet?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hypnotix, May 19, 2014.

1. I have like a small wooden cocktail stick that I use to move wax around the chamber in my dr dabber vape pen. So one end is quite sticky, I put it on my bed for some reason then forgot. I've just found it and there is a stain. Will this come out in the washing machine? They are my best sheets!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. dry cleaning?

3. If it's white, bleach the shit out of it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Why ask if its going to come out in the washing machine? Put it in the washing machine and find out, theres no reason for your to make this post...

5. shout? baking soda paste? blast it clean with oxyclean? sandpaper maybe...but thats old school...or boiling your sheets too....

6. Because why would you waste your time when someone might already have the answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app